Born out of the unprecedented COVID-19 pandemic – “Stories with Laurie” grew from the tremendous need for virtual storytelling.
Children’s hospitals and charities have been forced to give up their volunteers and 1-on-1 reading programs. “Stories with Laurie” is there on the screen and at the bedside – helping little ones sound out words and entertaining older children to build a love of reading. You’ll find new stories added each week, and hopefully, this gives parents a little quiet time.
Click below & subscribe for FREE.
Enjoy & stay well –
Email me on my contact page if your organization could benefit from “Stories with Laurie” – I’ll add them to this list.
- Nicklaus Children’s Hospital
- Holtz Children’s Hospital at Jackson Health
- Miami Cancer Institute at Baptist Health
- Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital
- United Way of Miami-Dade County
- United Way of Broward County
- Chapman Partnership
- Broward County Library
- NSU University School
- The Children’s Trust